Technology in the News: For your classroom assignment you are to research design/technology in the news. This includes a broad range of artistic technology design including; print design, animations, web design, photography, and many more. If it is art and technology, it works. The requirements are:
- Use one of the sources below to read or watch a video on Technology Design in order to inform yourself.
- Cross check what you learned by finding more information from two other sources (of your choice/ own finding)
- Take notes (be prepared to turn these in) while you read or watch.
- Create a presentation using Google Slides, incorporating both words and media (images/videos) that is captivating to your audience.
- When applicable (and only IF it is applicable), mimic/test the design concept on your own by creating it using one of our Adobe Products (i.e. if I read about flat design, I can then find a tutorial to show me how to make my own flat designs that I add to enhance my presentation)
- Follow all copyright laws (i.e. all images you use should be indicated with the url, and your last slide should include a bibliography citing your sources in MLA format).
- Prepare to present your work to the class, it should be about 5 minutes in length with LOTS of visuals.
- Be sure to remember the design of your presentation counts towards part of your grade.