3rd Grade Websites
Day 19: January 7th
Objective: Learn how keywords can be useful to finding information online.
Warm Up: Post on Edmodo (Review: Why is Computer Science important?)
1. Teacher: Explore using keywords to search
3. Students- Search Shark Activity
Day 18: December 17th
Objective: Create a holiday card in Microsoft Word
1. Teacher- Overview on how to create the holiday card
2. Students- Work on Holiday Card
Day 17: December 10th
Objective: Explore the possibilities of Coding
1. Teacher- Introduction to Computer Science
2. Students- Explore coding through programing games
3. Individual- Answer post on Edmodo
Day 16: November 26th
Objective: Finish GoAnimate Videos and Present
1. Preview video and publish
2. Video Presentations
Day 15: November 19th
Objective: Insert words into GoAnimate
1. Review of GoAnimate
2. Insert words into GoAnimate with partners
3. Preview and publish
Day 14: November 12th
Objective: Start putting in script words into movie.
1. Introduction GoAnimate
Day 13: November 12th
Objective: Work in google doc to finish your script for GoAnimate
Warm Up: Dance Mat Typing Level 2; Stage 4
1. Log into email and to google drive account
2. Work with parter to type script
Day 12: November 5th
Objective: Create a google doc in order to collaborate on a project together.
1. Log into your Berkeley email
2. One partner creates a google doc.
Day 11: October 29th
Objective: Identify how to give someone credit for their work. Use technology as a way of creating a presentation to demonstrate knowledge.
Vote for ESLR: Click Here!
1. Answer Edmodo post: How do you give someone credit for their work when you use it?
2. Introduction to new project: GoAnimate
3. Explore GoAnimate