Technology in the News:
For your classroom assignment you are to research ANY technology in the news, your next unit will be on video production (just FYI). This includes a broad range of technology related news. This will be your final news presentation, so you will have the freedom to choose the topic. You do need to keep in mind that design of your presentation AND quality of delivery counts towards your grade.
- Use one of the sources below or your own to inform yourself on something new to you so that you may share with the class.
- Cross check what you learned by finding more information from two other sources (of your choice/ own finding)
- Take notes (be prepared to turn these in) while you read or watch.
- Create a presentation using Google Slides, incorporating both words and media (images/videos) that is captivating to your audience.
- Follow all copyright laws (i.e. all images you use should be indicated with the url, and your last slide should include a bibliography citing your sources in MLA format).
- Prepare to present your work to the class, it should be about 5 minutes in length with LOTS of visuals.
- Be sure to remember the design of your presentation counts towards part of your grade.
- Be prepared to present in a clear voice (be sure to expand on he words that are on your slides).